Here’s some fun for me AND my book reading friends. Have you taken part in a blog book challenge? Do you read? Lots? Do you have a blog? Doesn’t matter, this blogger has a way to still participate. I will be attempting to participate and keeping my list of books read in 2010 here. The goal is to read 100+ books, and there are a few rules. You can post a bit of a review or find a review of someone else.
Visit this blog to sign up:
My list of books will be kept here and updated on Sundays.
- The Memory Keepers Daughter, by Kim Edwards
- 48 Days to the Work You Love, by Dan Miller
- Tea Time for the Traditionally Built, by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Girls, by Helen Yglesias
- Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen