- Goodbye to my PastorBoss and friend of 8 years
- Update of the pastor’s house
- Managed the new pastors office and home move-in
- Worked on hiring a new assistant including preliminary interviews and hiring interviews
- HVAC issues during a very hot week
- Personnel personnel personnel (just read my mind here)
- Our house property tax appraisal needs to be disputed by the end of the month
Well, I actually think it’s too late on that last one. Anyway, things are mostly going well except for a floaty pain in my back I can’t figure out how to get rid of, and I have a stye or something on my eye. Frankly I might be a bit of a mess so staying home and managing the ordinary above is the best idea although the idea of going somewhere special and focusing on just one thing would be a thing of beauty.